We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive hole in wall fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and open to a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, garden to front in lawn, paved patio area to side and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and decking areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door
- LOUNGE 3.68m'' x 3.58m'' (12'1'' x 11'9'')
- Attractive hole in wall fireplace, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 3.58m'' x 2.69m'' (11'9'' x 8'10'')
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 3.56m'' x 3.00m'' (11'8'' x 9'10'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m'' x 3.61m'' at widest (12'4'' x 11'10'' at
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m'' x 2.90m'' at widest (11'1'' x 9'6'' at wi
- Built in wardrobe with cupboards above, wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m'' x 2.64m'' at widest (9'4'' x 8'8'' at wid
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Concrete driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Paved patio area to side
Garden to rear in lawn with pave patio area and decking area