An excellent red brick semi detached property located in the much sought after Gransha Road, just off the Old Dundonald Road. Ideally located within walking distance to the David Lloyd Leisure Facility and East Point Village and its vast array of shops and cafes and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge with built in wall of furniture and newly fully fitted luxury kitchen open to a dining area. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite attractive white bathroom suite with panel bath with shower over. Also benefitting from a private enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved off street parking area, PVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid strip wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Excellent range of built in furniture to include, tv stand, drinks cabinet, storage and solid strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'3 x 11'3 (5.26m x 3.43m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz work surface, stainless steel sink unit, 'Zanussi' stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, 'Zanussi' microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and double glazed sliding door to garden.
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10 (3.45m x 0.25m)
- En Suite
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 8'0 (3.86m x 2.44m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 6'8 (2.44m x 2.03m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, velux window, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front.
Landscaped garden to rear in lawn, patio area and flowerbeds with fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.