PUBLIC NOTICE - The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £60,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Positioned within this established and highly convenient location, this mid terrace home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three bedrooms. Living room. Kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed rear yard. Superb location close to a large selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Royal Victoria Hospital, City Centre and motorway network. Viewing strongly recommended. EPC E48
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 13'9 x 10'1 (4.19m x 3.07m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'2 x 8'5 (3.71m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low leel units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit.
- WHITE BATRHOOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1 x 7'6 (3.38m x 2.29m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'9 x 5'9 (2.36m x 1.75m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.