We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located just off the O'Neill Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and open to a conservatory with access tor rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (4.52m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9'' X 8'3'' (4.80m X 2.51m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 10'4'' X 9'10'' (3.15m X 3.00m)
- Tiled floor, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6'' X 9'7'' (3.51m X 2.92m)
- Wood lamiante flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 7'8'' (3.66m X 2.34m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'1'' X 7'11'' AT WIDEST (2.77m X 2.41m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house, oil tank and two outhouses
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.