We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Carnmoney Road which is within walking distance of Glengormley town centre offering easy access to all local amenities.
This home requires modernisation but will still appeal to a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, dining room and a separate kitchen with space with appliances.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a carport, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs beds.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 16'10'' X 9'7'' (5.13m X 2.92m)
- Tiled fireplace, two radiators.
- DINING ROOM 9'6'' X 9'5'' (2.90m X 2.87m)
- Built in units, worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALL
- Pvc double glazed back door, under stairs storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10'' X 9'6'' (3.91m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 9'5'' (3.58m X 2.87m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe,
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 7'0'' (2.92m X 2.13m)
- White suite comprising bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hotpress.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a carport
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs.
Boiler house, oil tank.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.