Beautiful Period Town Terrace Modernised to an Excellent Standard
A spacious and extensively modernised period town terrace situated within this quiet Avenue off Glandore Avenue. The spacious accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite complete with contemporary shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent years. Ideally suited to the young family or first time buyer the property is convenient to the many excellent local amenities and the City.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 4.11 x 3.00 (13'6" x 9'10")
- Into bay, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area 3.18 x 3.25 (10'5" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.78 x 1.98 (12'5" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, marble effect worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.20 x 2.59 (10'6" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, 2 built-in cupboards.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 4.09 (10'7" x 13'5")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, telephone point, built-in robe.
- Second Floor
- Landing, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 3.30 (13'6" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, views over Belfast's Cavehill.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, double shower tray, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, Velux roof light
- Forecourt to front with outdoor porcelain tiles, enclosed rear yard with outdoor porcelain tiles.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.