We are pleased to offer for sale this superb semi-detached home located in the popular "The Forge" development in Ballygowan.
This modern home has been beautifully maintained by its current owners and leaves little for the purchaser to do but move in.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room with stove, modern fully fitted kitchen with family dining area & French doors to the rear garden, downstairs w.c, three well-proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an Ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
Externally the fully enclosed rear gardens are laid in lawns providing the ideal area for outdoor entertaining or children at play. To the front there are gardens laid in lawns and a driveway providing ample car parking.
The property is located within walking distance to Ballygowan Village offering a range of local amenities and access to road networks and public transport links for commuting to work and schools in Belfast, Saintfield, Comber & Carryduff.
With so much to offer in this fantastic family home early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom 7'2 x 3'1 (2.18m x 0.94m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin., Tiled floor and splash.
- Living Room 14'9" x 11'1" (4.50m x 3.38m)
- Large bright living room. Multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Wooden mantle
- Kitchen/Dining 18'2" x 11'0" (5.54m x 3.35m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Integrated four ring gas hob and oven with a stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor and splash. Double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Landing area, access to roofspace and two store cupboards.
- Bedroom One 11'1" x 10'8" (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Front facing room
- Ensuite 9'3 x 3'11 (2.82m x 1.19m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'0" x 10'4" (3.35m x 3.15m)
- Rear facing room
- Bedroom Three 8'5" x 7'5" (2.57m x 2.26m)
- Rear facing room
- Attractive white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower unit. Tiled floor and splash.
- To the rear is a large enclosed family friendly back garden laid out in lawns with a paved patio area. To the front is a garden laid out in lawns with a tarmac driveway for ample parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.