Three bedroom detached bungalow, detached garage, front and rear gardens in Fernmount Park, off the Drones Road, Armoy. Situated on a slip road off Church Road on the edge of the village and next to Armoy Primary School.
Spacious living accommodation and a good sized site will appeal to growing families whereas the ability to live on one level will appeal to downsizers and retired persons.
A great property in a peaceful village location.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on one level comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, shower room and three bedrooms. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking for three cars, front garden, covered decking area at the side and large rear garden.
- Porch / Hallway
- Hardwood and glazed front door and internal door. Cloakroom and hotpress. Access to floored roofspace. Laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.3m x 4m (17'5" x 13'1")
- Bright double aspect living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.55m x 4.4m (14'11" x 14'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level pine kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for range / cooker, fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 2.9m (11'6" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.4m (11'6" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Shower room 2.15m x 1.65m (7'1" x 5'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with "mermaid board" UPVC cladding and electric shower. Vinyl flooring and walls half wood panelling half UPVC cladding.
- Garage 5.35m x 3.6m (17'7" x 11'10")
- Detached garage with up and over door. House oil boiler.
- Stoned driveway and parking area with off street parking for three cars. Front garden in lawn with raised flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Paved and covered decking areas. Wooden shed.
- Large rear garden in neat lawn. Retaining wall and paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.