This well maintained mid terraced home has been a much loved family home and offers any potential buyer the chance to modernise to create a good investment property or would also be a great first time buyer home.
Located close to Newtownards town centre and within minutes of the local amenities and close to a number of schools, we anticipate great interest in this lovely house. Newtownards is a busy market town and has become increasingly popular due to its range of housing, competitive pricing and for its wide range of shops, leisure facilities, coffee shops, restaurants and amenities.
Internally, this house has a good sized living room with electric fire, kitchen with a good range of units and space for informal dining, rear hall with storage, three bedrooms, all with built in storage and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is an area in lawn to the front with a range of plants and shrubs and to the rear, an enclosed yard with shed and rear access.
In the cul de sac, there are parking areas and from the front of the home, there are views of Scrabo Tower and towards Newtownards town centre.
Overall, this property has great potential as an investment or first time buy and we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 14' x 13'1 (4.27m x 3.99m)
- Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with tiled hearth, tiled inset and carved wooden surround and mantle, glazed door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces, vinyl flooring, space for table,1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, built in extractor fan and hood, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 10' (3.68m x 3.05m)
- Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Built in wardrobes and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 8'0 (2.46m x 2.44m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with Triton overhead shower and glazed screen, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Front- Area in lawn, bedding areas, paved walkway, views of Scrabo.
Rear- Paved yard with outside tank, oil fired boiler outside tap, gate for rear access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.