This spacious, semi-detached property is located at the start of the Cornmill development in Millisle and is within walking distance of the local school and amenities. Beautifully presented with well proportioned rooms and a good sized rear garden with detached garage this home will appeal to many purchasers. Internally there is a large, living area with open fireplace, kitchen with dining area and separate utility room and downstairs wc. The first floor has a modern, family bathroom and three bedrooms, master with ensuite. The property has off street parking and well maintained outside areas and early viewing is highly recommended for this fantastic family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 16' 8 x 15'2 (4.88m 0.20m x 4.62m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, space for oven, plumbed for dishwasher, built in extractor hood, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- White suite comprising pedestal corner wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Utility Room
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and door leading out to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 11'5' x 8'6 (3.48m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7' x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with overhead electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled wall and ceramic tiled floor.
- Front - Area in stone with paved walkway and driveway for two cars.
Rear - Good sized garden in lawn with paved area and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 19'7 x 12'5 (5.97m x 3.78m)
- Roller door and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.