Situated on a fantastic elevated site this detached bungalow offers an excellent opportunity for those hoping to downsize or create their dream home. The current layout comprises two bedrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen dining to rear and shower suite. The first floor was converted and separated into two rooms, accessed by permanent staircase, however no approvals are available. The house itself is positioned in the centre of the plot with great space to the front with a tarmac driveway leading to detached garage and turning area, large front garden and superb rear gardens with mature hedging and apple trees. One of the best plots offering tremendous potential.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'1" x 11'6" (4.60m x 3.51m)
- Into bay. Fantastic views over Belfast. Stained glass window.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 17'8" x 11'11" (5.38m x 3.63m)
- At wides points. Range of high and low level built in units. Single drainer stainless steel built in 4 ring hob and under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 9'9" (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 11'11 x 10'2" (3.63m x 3.10m)
- Shower Room
- Coloured shower suite comprising corner shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below. Separate low flush w.c. Sink unit and part tiled walls.
- Stairs to first floor
- Room 1 13'9" x 8'11" (4.19m x 2.72m)
- At widest points. Dormer window.
- Room 2 10'6" x 7'3" (3.20m x 2.21m)
- Views from first floor
- Large front garden laid in lawns.
Tarmac driveway leading to Carport and detached garage. Turning area to the front of the property.
- Detached garage 19'8" x 11'2" (5.99m x 3.40m)
- Double doors.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with range of mature plants, trees and shrubs to include 2 apple trees. Flagged patio area. PVC oil tank.
- Additional garden image
- Additional Notes
- Please note that this property is freehold.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.