We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive Mid terrace property located in a very popular residential area just of Carnmoney road North / Manse road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, good size lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is timber gates at rear opening to a paved off street parking area and a garden to front in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 6.43m x 3.07m (21'1" x 10'1")
- Attractive fireplace with granite inset and marble surround, wood laminate flooring, two radiators
- KITCHEN/DINER 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7" x 10'1")
- Range of high and low level units with oak effect worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, wood laminate tile effect flooring, modern vertical radiator
- Sotrage cupboard, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1" x 10'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.07m (12'1" x 10'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.18m (8'9" x 7'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising; panelled bath with shower attachment, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Timber gates opening to a paved off street parking area.
Outhouse plumbed with adjoining office / storage space with light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.