This family home built by Michael Galloway Construction can be accurately described as 'extra special'. The spacious accommodation has 4 bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite) and family bathroom, delightful main reception and a real highlight being the high specification kitchen, dining and family with adjacent utility. This fine family home is further enhanced by the quality tiled hall, feature cornicing, wood burning stove and superb decor throughout. The extras don't just complement the interior because there is extra space in the garden, a great level of privacy and a great outside room and detached garage with connecting feature brick arch contribute to make this home qualify as 'extra special'. Chapel View has long been admired as a quality development and is within easy commuting distance of Downpatrick and Ballynahinch (with good bus service) and the cities of Belfast and Lisburn. There are quality schools both on your doorstep and within easy access as are all the amenities of Co. Down for leisure, recreation and sports.
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor with feature tiles. Understairs storage cupboard. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Cloakroom with low flush w.c., wash hand basin, Porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Lounge 18'9 x 14'10 (5.72m x 4.52m)
- Fireplace with feature cast iron inset with granite hearth and wooden surround. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Kitchen/dining/living area 27'6 x 18'9 (8.38m x 5.72m)
- High and low level units with granite worktops. Recess for Rangemaster oven, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit, Integrated dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge freezer, Island unit. Tiled at splashback. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Living area with wood burning stove and feature stone.
- Utility room 9'6 x 7'9 (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Low level units with stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. Back door.
- First Floor
- Landing with storage cupboard. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- Master bedroom 13'6 x 11'6 (4.11m x 3.51m)
- Two double built in robes, Ensuite with porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall shower, Recessed spot lights. Extractor fan. Side facing.
- Bedroom Two 13'0 x 10'3 (3.96m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing. Double fitted robes.
- Bedroom Three 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Currently used as a study. Double fitted robes. Side facing.
- Bedroom Four 13'9 x 8'6 (4.19m x 2.59m)
- Rear facing.
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with wall shower. Recessed spots, extractor fan, Porcelain tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to the front with brick footpath and beautiful hedging with paved driveway. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with feature patio area, paved walkway and mature hedging with vegetable patch to the side and trees to ensure total privacy.
- Garage 18'6 x 11'9 (5.64m x 3.58m)
- Roller door. Access to room above. Side door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.