An excellent two bedroom mid terrace property in a very popular area of East Belfast just off the Beersbridge road close to local schools, shops and bus routes. The accommodation comprises of fully fitted modern kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge and a white bathroom suite with built in electric shower. The first floor comprises of two good size bedrooms which have been freshly painted and there is a private yard to the rear and ample street parking to the front . The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas heating central heating, UPS recommend early viewing.
* Please note these pictures are historical and subject to change *
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'0 x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m)
- (into bay) Feature fireplace with granite surround and hearth, gas fire and under stair storage.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 6'9 (4.11m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, gas under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and ceramic tile flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 13'6 (3.07m x 4.11m)
- Bedroom 2 13'6 x 8'1 (4.11m x 2.46m)
- Feature fireplace.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.