This detached home is situated off the Saul Road and benefits from a south facing rear garden. The home offers lounge, kitchen with dining area, utility room, downstairs toilet, integral garage and first floor three bedrooms and shower room.
Ardenlee Drive is within walking distance of the reputable St. Patrick's Golf Club, leading schools including St Patrick's Grammar and Down High School, shops and within easy commuting distance of the area's splendid amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 15'2 x 13'7 (4.62m x 4.14m)
- Tiled fireplace with wooden mantle and surround. Cornicing. Double doors to dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining area 19'10 x 9'8 (6.05m x 2.95m)
- High and low level units with display cabinets with under lighting with recess for cooker, fridge and freezer. Extractor fan. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 10'6 x 7'9 at widest (3.20m x 2.36m at widest)
- Cloakroom with low flush w.c. Sink unit with Telfords sink. Recess for washing machine. Back door.
- First floor
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, extractor fan.
- Bedroom One 12'11 x 12'9 (3.94m x 3.89m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 10'9 (3.71m x 3.28m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 8'10 x 8'9 (2.69m x 2.67m)
- Front facing.
- Garage 18'6 x 10'6 (5.64m x 3.20m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- Driveway to the front of the property and gardens in lawn. Enclosed rear south facing gardens laid out in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.