2f Windrush Avenue, is a top floor apartment situated in the heart of the Four Winds, with many local amenities on your doorstep, from the Four Winds Inn, convenient shops off Newton Park, main arterial routes and transport links to most parts of the city.
Internally the property comprises one double bedroom with built-in robes, spacious lounge with lovely views over surrounding countryside and white bathroom suite. The present vendor has updated the heating to digitally controlled electric radiators making an efficient low maintenance home.
An excellent first time purchase and or investment opportunity.
- Stairs to 2nd floor apt. Hardwood glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage and hot-press.
- Lounge 5.03m x 2.95m (16'6 x 9'8 )
- Laminate flooring. Great views over fields.
- Fitted Kitchen 2.13m x 1.65m (7'0 x 5'5 )
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in electric hob and oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 3.51m x 2.77m (11'6 x 9'1)
- (at widest points) Built in robes.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panlelled bath with mixer taps with shower unit above, (Aqua Profile). Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Communal parking area to front and communal gardens.
- Management Company
- Charterhouse £35.00 per month. Building Insurance £152.00 approximately per annum.