We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented second floor apartment which is located just off the Church Road and the entrance to the ever popular Rathcoole housing estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with views towards Carnmoney Hill, kitchen with range of high of units, space for appliances and a tiled floor.
There are also two bedrooms, a balcony with stunning views towards Carnmoney Hill and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, access to mostly floored roofspace.
- LOUNGE 14'6'' X 10'10'' (4.42m X 3.30m)
- Views over Carnmoney Hill, Radiator.
- KITCHEN 8'8'' X 8'2'' (2.64m X 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8'' X 10'9'' (3.86m X 3.28m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 7'6'' (3.63m X 2.29m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed door opening to balcony.
- Stunning views towards Cavehill.
- White suite comprising feature free standing claw feet bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Outhouse at rear.
Storage cupboard in hallway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.