This substantial, self build home is situated on a stunning, private site, accessed via a sweeping, gravel driveway and enjoys panoramic countryside views. Meticulously built, cared for and maintained by the current owners, the high standard of finish can be appreciated throughout.
The entrance hall of the property is breathtaking, boasting a fantastic, galleried landing with feature beams and leads on to the living room with a unique open fireplace with distressed wood finish.
There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor, the master has a luxury ensuite and separate dressing room and benefits from double doors onto the central patio area; the second bedroom has built in wardrobes and has beautiful, rural views.
The kitchen/living room/dining room has to be seen to be believed - the vaulted ceiling is showcased by feature beams, there is a luxury kitchen with a fantastic range of units, central island with seating area, space for dining room table and the highlight is the unique, brick inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove which creates a wonderful focal point in the room. Both this room and the separate utility room lead on to the central patio area which has space for seating and enjoys views over the surrounding fields and countryside. The first floor has a further two, double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom and a beautiful gallery landing with reading area.
Externally there is a large area in lawn, landscaped bedding areas, dog run and detached annex. The annex has one bedroom, storage room, shower room, open plan kitchen/living area and has access to the double garage with electric door.
This beautiful home will appeal to anyone looking for a substantial, family home with great outside space and an annex for work/older children or further family accommodation, and early viewing is highly recommended as we anticipate great interest in this fabulous property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- High quality wood laminate flooring, double height ceiling with galleried landing.
- Living Room 22'1 x 16'
- Open fireplace with slate hearth, stone inset, reclaimed wooden surround, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting and dual aspect windows overlooking front garden.
- Downstairs WC 10'1 x 5'1
- White suite comprising tiled corner shower cubicle with glazed doors, Aqualisa overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
- Master Bedroom 17'1 x 14'1
- Double bedroom, recessed spotlighting, wood laminate flooring, sliding doors to patio area.
- Ensuite 7'1 x 7'
- White suite comprising double shower with sliding glazed doors, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Dressing Room 10' x 7'1
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 12'1
- Double bedroom, feature panelled wall and countryside views.
- Kitchen 35'1 x 19'1
- Vaulted double height ceiling with feature beams, range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, six ring Rangemaster electric stove, built in extractor fan, built in dishwasher, space for American fridge freezer, feature plate rack, island with seating area, wine cooler and storage, Belfast style sink with mixer taps, granite drainer grooves and granite splashback.
Open to -
- Living / Dining Room
- French doors to centre patio area, inglenook style brick fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, feature wooden beam, high quality wood laminate flooring and feature lighting,
- Utility Room 8'1 x 7'1
- Range of high and low level units, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, high quality wood laminate flooring and door to patio area.
- First Floor
- Reading area, galleried landing, recessed spotlighting and feature beams.
- Bedroom 3 16' x 14'1
- Double with feature beams, under eaves storage, built in wardrobes and views of countryside.
- Bedroom 4 14'1 x 13'
- Double with under eaves storage, built in wardrobe area and views of countryside.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, tiled corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, built in storage, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and Velux type window.
- Gated property with sweeping, gravel driveway for multiple cars, large area in lawn, landscaped bedding areas with shrubs and plants, dog run, outside taps, outside lights and patio area, 2 fenced paddock areas.
- Double Garage 24' x 23'1
- Electric garage door, power and light.
- Bedroom 1 19' x 11'1
- Double, recessed spotlighting and sliding doors to side garden.
- First Floor.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area 26'1 x 15'1
- Modern range of high and low level units, breakfast bar area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in four ring ceramic hob, built in oven, integrated fridge freezer, under eaves storage, laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 7'1
- Velux type window and recessed spotlighting.
- Bathroom 8' x 5'1
- White suite comprising electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Area in lawn, rural views, bedding areas, parking for multiple vehicles.