Beautifully Presented and Modernised Period Town Terrace
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a double extended period town terrace holding a prime position within this highly regarded and most convenient location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, extended fitted kitchen and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has undergone a programme of improvement works over the years creating an exceptionally fine home ideally suited to young and old alike.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc Double Glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 10'2 x 22'0 (3.10m x 6.71m)
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 8'0 (3.61m x 2.44m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 9'6 x 8'6 (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 13'1 x 12'9 (3.99m x 3.89m)
- Wood laminate floor, dormer window, double panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.