End Of Terrace In Quiet Cul De Sac Position.
Holding a superb position with open aspect to front within this most admired cul de sac position, this attractive red brick end of terrace will have immediate appeal. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and white bathroom suite with disabled shower. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and has benefited from improvement works over the years. Ideally suited to the young married couple or first time buyers the dwelling further offers an excellent rear garden and is conveniently position to many excellent local amenities.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.45 x 3.74 (11'4" x 12'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.37 x 2.57 (14'4" x 8'5")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica work tops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.66 (9'10" x 8'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 3.56 (11'5" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in cupboard, concealed gas boiler.
- Slingsby typer ladder, floored and sheeted roofspace, natural light.
- Front garden in patio, rear garden in lawn with shrubs and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.