A Double Extended Period Town Terrace Holding A Most Convenient Position Close To The Hustle & Bustle Of The Shore Road
A superb opportunity to purchase a double extended and modernised period town terrace situated within this most convenient location. The spacious modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and extended classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, replacement interior doors, wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years
A most convenient location with open aspect to front combines with low outgoings to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door with ornate bevelled glass, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 3.19 x 7.14 (10'5" x 23'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.01 x 2.00 (13'1" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, gas boiler.
- Extended Bathroom
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, part pvc & partly tiled walls, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.59 (10'0" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 3.05 (12'7" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.10 (11'6" x 10'2")
- Under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, twin Velux roof lights.
- Forecourt, enclosed garden to front, enclosed rear yard, security light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, security light.