Modern Constructed Semi Detached Villa within Cul de Sac Position
A unique opportunity to purchase within this exceptionally popular development this modern constructed red brick semi detached villa overlooks the first green at Cliftonville Golf Club. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with double doors to dining room, open plan fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed wooden windows, oil fired central heating, matching detached garage and private gardens with a cul de sac position. Conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Cliftonville and Oldpark Road with leading schools and public transport close by but yet affording a unique tranquil location this is a magnificent opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.71 x 4.63 (12'2" x 15'2")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 5.56 x 3.32 (18'3" x 10'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, under stairs cloaks, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 3.34 (10'4" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 4.11 (10'0" x 13'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.49 x 3.04 (8'2" x 10'0")
- Built-in cupboard.
- Detached Garage 3.09 x 5.15 (10'2" x 16'11")
- Light and power, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.