Set within the popular Falcon development, located just off the Mountain Road in Newtownards, this property has been lovingly maintained to keep it in the best condition possible.
The ground floor has adaptable accommodation with a large living room featuring a stunning 'Inglenook' fireplace and double doors onto the garden, two bedrooms, family bathroom and a beautiful kitchen/diner, open plan to the conservatory, which makes full use of the views to the landscaped back garden and of the surrounding countryside. There are a further two double bedrooms upstairs, one with built in wardrobes, a good sized shower room and under eaves storage.
The property has views of Scrabo, Strangford Lough, Newtownards and backs on to the edge of the beautiful Clandeboye Estate.
The convenient location has excellent road and public transport routes to the surrounding areas and is also close to the Town Centre that boasts a wide range of amenties including shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure centre and excellent primary and secondary schools.
This spacious detached family home will appeal to many and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring, feature wall lights and understairs storage.
- Living Room 26'7 x 12'8 (8.10m x 3.86m)
- Feature inglenook stone fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden mantle and cast iron hood.
Double doors to side garden with views over Scrabo.
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Double windows overlooking rear garden.
- Family Room / Bedroom 4 12'5 x 8'8 (3.78m x 2.64m)
- Solid wood floors and views over the lough.
- Kitchen 17'8 x 8'8 (5.38m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, glazed feature unit, Franke one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in microwave, built in Creda oven, four ring electric hob with built in extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, built in fridge, built in washing machine/dryer, ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Conservatory 11'1 x 9'3 (3.38m x 2.82m)
- Vaulted ceiling, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit and hotpress with storage.
- First Floor
- Large Velux window and under eaves storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 12'8 (4.60m x 3.86m)
- Built in storage and views over Scrabo.
- Bedroom 2 14'13 x 12'7 (at widest points) (4.60m x 3.84m ( at widest points))
- Views of the Lough and Newtownards.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and Mira 'Vigour' thermo shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and large Velux window.
- Front - Area in lawn with bedding area and mature shrubs. Paved driveway for up to four cars.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with area in stone, paved BBQ area, raised bedding and views over Clandeboye Estate.
- Detached Garage 16'8 x 13'6 (5.08m x 4.11m)
- Electric door and power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.