Immaculate, three bedroom semi-detached house, driveway parking for two cars, front garden and large enclosed rear garden in Carnwood, a modern and highly sought after development on the Carninny Road, Ballymena.
Situated on an elevated and prominent site, No29 isn't overlooked and offers great views over the town towards Slemish.
The property is only three years old, is the biggest style of semi-detached house on the development and carries a very high energy efficiency rating.
Loads of upgrades and extras make this house excellent value.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from many upgrades and extras including an intruder alarm, floored roofspace with fold down ladder, fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms, security camera system and upgraded flooring. UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and a gas central heating system. Off street parking for two cars on driveway, small front garden and enclosed rear garden with wooden shed and power.
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Intruder alarm panel.
- Lounge 5.5m x 3.5m (18'1" x 11'6")
- Bright and spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, TV, internet and cable points.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.6m x 4.15m (18'4" x 13'7")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with glass splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor and recessed LED spot lighting. Double doors to rear garden.
- WC 2m x 0.9m (6'7" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin with unit. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Built in airing cupboard and access to floored roofspace via fold down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 3.5m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring and range of fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite 2.05m x 2m (6'9" x 6'7")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 2.75m (12'6" x 9'0")
- Double bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring and range of fitted wardrobes. TV point.
- Bathroom 3.2m x 2m (10'6" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit, tiled feature wall and mirror, panel bath, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and splashback. Recessed LED spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 2.8m x 2.8m (9'2" x 9'2")
- Bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden with stoned flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with tarmac path and wooden shed with power. High terraced and stoned area to rear with paved path and fencing. Not overlooked.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.