Located in a most convenient and sought after location, close to many amenities, and offering ease of access to local schools, shops, including Forestside and Tesco stores, as well bus routes being within walking distance into Belfast City centre. Also close by are two of this areas popular locations for those who enjoy walking and the outdoors at Belvoir Park Forest and Shaws bridge. Comprising 3 bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite, this home has been well maintained and cared for by its present owners, who have created a comfortable living environment, ready to move into. We can urge immediate viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Under stairs cloaks,
- Lounge 13'5 x 12'8 (4.09m x 3.86m)
- At widest point, feature hole in the wall fireplace with wood / multi fuel burning fire. Laminate floor.
- Modern fitted kitchen 10'1 x 7'6 (3.07m x 2.29m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Ground floor bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space, floored, light, insulated.
- Bedroom 1 12'10 x 11'1 (3.91m x 3.38m)
- Additional bedroom 1 image
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 8'2 (3.91m x 2.49m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 6'2 (2.90m x 1.88m)
- Built in robe. Laminate floor.
- Low maintenance gardens to front, enclosed rear gardens to rear laid in lawn, pvc oil tank, brick storage building. Garden shed.