We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch with feature glass brick window, entrance hall, lounge with feature mock fireplace, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite and separate wc .Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is double timber gates opening to a tarmac driveway, pebbled garden to front and concrete patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, feature glass brick partition.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (5.05m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- Feature mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 16'7'' X 9'5'' (5.05m X 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, chinese slate flooring, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, double storage cupboard, pvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 8'11'' (3.18m X 2.72m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 10'9'' X 7'4'' (3.28m X 2.24m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, shower above, pedestsl wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Double timber gates at rear opening to tarmac driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Concrete patio area to rear.
Timber shed with light and power.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.