We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular development just off the Glenville Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with mock hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a stoned driveway to front with parking for two cars and a fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 12'9'' AT WIDEST (5.05m X 3.89m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'2'' X 10'8'' (4.93m X 3.25m)
- Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, inetgrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 9'0'' (3.99m X 2.74m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 9'5'' (3.25m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 6'10'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.08m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, Triton shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, hotpress
- Stoned driveway to front with parking for two cars.
Fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.