We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring
- LOUNGE 15'4'' X 11'9'' (4.67m X 3.58m)
- Feature mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'11'' (3.56m X 2.72m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'6'' (3.53m X 2.90m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 12'3'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.73m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising corner bath, Redring electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls, pvc panelled walls, pvc tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator
- Pebbled garden to front
Concrete patio area to rear
Steps down to a paved garden with shrub bed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.