Substantial Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location.
Situated off the main Antrim Road within walking distance of the City this imposing red brick town terrace has been modernised to a high standard over the years. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven, classic white bathroom suite and downstairs disabled wet room. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has undergone a programme of improvement works. A most convenient location combines with excellent shopping, schools and public transport all close by makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.29 x 3.41 (14'1" x 11'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wooden fireplace surround.
- Dining Room 3.91 x 3.79 (12'10" x 12'5")
- Wood laminate floor, multi fuel stove, wooden fireplace surround.
- Kitchen 5.93 x 2.40 (19'5" x 7'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, five ring gas cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer space.
- Rear Lobby
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Wet Room
- White suite, corner shower with disabled access, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard, gas fired boiler, copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tilled walls.
- Bedroom 3.89 x 3.02 (12'9" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 2.96 (12'10" x 9'9")
- Single panelled radiator, Velux style window, newly plastered walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.90 x 3.46 (16'1" x 11'4")
- Double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4.91 x 3.50 (16'1" x 11'6")
- Single panelled radiator, Velux style window
- Private enclosed rear yard, forecourt front garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.