A well maintained semi detached property within the popular Orangefield area, including detached garage. The accommodation comprises lounge with attractive multi fuel burning stove and double doors to living room with attractive 'sandstone' fireplace. The kitchen is part of an original extension and offers breakfast bar and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor accommodation includes three good sized bedrooms, one with full length range of built in robes with sliding mirrored doors. Modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and tile effect laminate flooring. The outside areas include raised flowerbeds to front, concrete driveway to side and enclosed rear garden with raised patio area. A real family home which would be ideal for first time buyers or small families looking for a mature residential location which is close to a vast range of amenities in the Bloomfield area and Ballyhackamore Village.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Attractive fireplace with multi fuel burning stove and slate tile hearth.
- Double Doors To:
- Living Room 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m)
- Attractive sandstone fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen 16'3 x 7'3 (4.95m x 2.21m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units including display cabinets, formica work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Full length range of built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, PVC panelled ceiling, PVC wall cladding and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Small raised flowerbeds to front.
Concrete driveway to side.
Enclosed rear garden with concrete area, raised patio area and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Detached Garage 17'6 x 8'9 (5.33m x 2.67m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.