A comfortable period red brick semi detached family home that exudes character and charm within this established residential location. Three bedrooms / two reception rooms, developed roofspace. Fitted kitchen. Bathroom with feature roll top bath / separate w.c. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia. Gas central heating system. Feature cast iron free standing stove. Detached garage. Good presentation throughout. Well worth viewing. Tremendous convenience to local shops / excellent transport links etc. EPC E51
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Feature paved step, Upvc double glazed entrance door with stained glass insets, to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks understairs, feature original terracotta flooring, cornicing, feature roll top radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)
- Feature bay window, wooden effect strip floor, cast iron stove, feature roll top radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 11'9 X 11'5 (3.58m X 3.48m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, wood strip floor, deep moulded cornicing and centre rose. Archway to;
- FITTED KITCHEN 14'2 x 7'1 (4.32m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, sink unit, tiling, feature gas range, wood block work surfaces, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, overhead extractor hood, Upvc double glazed double doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- Wood strip floor, feature cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 11'10 (3.68m x 3.61m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, shower facility, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 3 6'11 x 5'8 (2.11m x 1.73m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware, built-in cupboard, separate w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Floored and sheeted, light and power.
- Gardens to front and rear, driveway to front and side, mature trees, feature paviours, tarmac, feature pillars and double gates.