We are delighted to offer for sale this handsome end terrace property on the Killyleagh road in the ever popular village of Crossgar. The spacious bright accommodation has been well maintained over the years and will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The property comprises living room, dining room, kitchen with dining area, utility space, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a yard, stone outbuilding and a large garden to the rear. The property and garden may have development potential (subject to planning) with such a spacious site.
Rarely do property in the centre of the village come for sale with so much space and possibilities so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 16'1 x 14'5 (4.90m x 4.39m)
- Bright spacious living room with cornicing. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Dining Room 15'4 11'1 (4.67m 3.38m)
- Kitchen/ dining area 11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit with double drainer, recess for washing machine, fridge freezer and oven. Tiled splash area.
- Utility room 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor and store cupboards. Sliding doors to outside.
- First floor
- Store cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 9'0 x 7'0 (2.74m x 2.13m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom Two 14'10 x 9'8 (4.52m x 2.95m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom Three 13'10 x 8'7 (4.22m x 2.62m)
- Front facing with built in robes.
- Bathroom 9'2 x 8'6 (2.79m x 2.59m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash area. Hotpress.
- Boiler house/ office 11'0 x 11'0 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Power and light. Tiled floor.
- Outbuildings 30'0 x 14'0 (9.14m x 4.27m)
- Stone outbuildings with power and light. Sink and w.c.
- To the rear is a concrete yard with access for parking. There is also a large outbuilding and a large garden laid out in lawns with possible development potential.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.