Rarely does an opportunity arise to market such an unique home set in a cul de sac location within a popular residential area. The property offers many local amenities close by such as Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside Shopping complex with excellent post primary, primary schools such as St Ita's and Cairnshill and Carinshill Park and Ride.
On entering the property you are met with two generous reception rooms either side of the bright entrance hall, with steps down to a large kitchen, dining , family area that opens out to a partially covered decked area that captures fantastic views over Belfast and the mature rear garden. From the entrance hall several steps provide access to two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Further flight of stairs leads to the top floor with another double bedroom as well as the master bedroom with sitting area, en-suite and raised bedroom area.
Further benefitting the property is gas heating, double glazing and off street parking to the front with an excellent private rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance porch leading to entrance hall. Double hardwood glass panelled front doors to entrance porch. Solid maple flooring.
- Lounge 19'9 x 16'8 (6.02m x 5.08m)
- (at widest points) Hole in wall glass panelled fire-place. Feature arch window either side of the fire-place. Solid maple flooring.
- Dining Room 16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.35m)
- Cast iron fire-place sandstone surround with gas fire. Wooden flooring.
- Stairs down to the lower level
- Utility Room
- Low flush w.c. Belfast sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- With access to large storage area.
- Kitchen / dining 34'7 x 10'9 (10.54m x 3.28m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Glass panelled rear door with glazed side panels to raised decked area with fantastic views over Belfast. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'3 x 11'4 (4.34m x 3.45m)
- Built in furniture. Fantastic views over Belfast and Co Down.
- Bedroom Two 11'2 x 9'8 (3.40m x 2.95m)
- Floorboards sanded and stained. Great views over Belfast and Co Down.
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c , bidet.
Part tiled walls. Fantastic views.
- Stair to Upper 1st Floor
- Study / landing. Solid maple flooring.
- Bedroom Three 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Built in robes. Access to the attic/ storage area.
- Master Bedroom 15'0 x 9'7 (4.57m x 2.92m)
- Sitting and dressing area, vaulted ceiling. Built in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit.
- Shower cubicle with Triton shower unit.
- Stairs up to Bedroom Area 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Fantastic views over Belfast and Co Down.
- Front Garden
- Block paved driveway with parking. Mature front garden with excellent range of plants and shrubs.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen / dining / living area access to the raised and covered decked area over looking the garden with fantastic views.
Enclosed rear garden, extensive range of mature trees shrubs and plants, and various areas to sit and relax.
Storage beneath decking.
- Outside Decking Area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.