Seldom does an opportunity arise to purchase a four bedroom semi-detached home in this highly sought after residential area. Hugomont is a quiet location, just off the Cushendall Road in Ballymena. It is within minutes walk to the Health Centre, schools, and the town centre. Furthermore, there is quick and easy access to the M2/A26 road network for commuters.
The property itself has been completely renovated from top to bottom in recent years. There has been no expense spared, with new boiler for the central heating, new back boiler in the open fire, it has also been re-wired and re-plumbed, and the cavity walls have been insulated, as well as the roofspace. A fourth bedroom had be added to the ground floor with ensuite shower room. The property has also been tastefully decorated throughout, and has been finished with beautiful solid oak skirting, architraves and internal doors. Attention to detail continues outside, where the front drive has just recently been tarmaced and finished with areas of decorative stone with low kerbs allowing additional parking.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The property offers flexible accommodation with the benefit of one ground floor bedroom with ensuite.
On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, living room, large kitchen - dinette, and off the hallway is access to a large bedroom with ensuite shower room. The ground floor bedroom would be ideal for those with mobility concerns, or those simply needing an extra bedroom! This additional ground floor room will also appeal to the growing family, as it could be used as a play room, a den/snug, a play room etc.
The first floor comprises of three bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 3.91m x 1.99m (12'10" x 6'6")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Tiled hall. Under stairs storage cupboard containing meter unit.
- Living room 3.92m x 3.23m (12'10" x 10'7")
- Feature fireplace with beautiful solid wooden decorative surround, cast iron and tiled inset, and tiled hearth. The open fire has a new back boiler which heats the water and the radiators. Oak veneer semi-solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen-dinette 5.36m x 3.65m (17'7" x 12'0")
- Modern kitchen open plan to dining area, with french doors to patio in garden.
The kitchen offers an excellent range of eye and low level units, finished in a beautiful walnut effect. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Range cooker with matching extractor fan. It is also plumbed for a washing machine. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Kickboard lighting. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Bedroom 4 (ground floor) 5.68m x 3.81 (18'8" x 12'6")
- TV point. With ensuite shower room.
- Ensuite 2.99m x 1.40m (9'10" x 4'7")
- Modern white suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower enclosure with electric 'Mira' shower unit. Built in storage cupboards. Tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 2.74m x 2.10m (9'0" x 6'11")
- Hotpress. Access to insulated roof space.
- Bedroom 1 4.44m x 3.03m (14'7" x 9'11")
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point and power for wall mounted TV.
- Bedroom 2 3.16m x 2.98m (10'4" x 9'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.96m x 2.22m (9'9" x 7'3")
- Laminate wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11")
- Modern three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, and overhead electric 'Mira' shower unit with fitted shower screen. Tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- This particular property is positioned on what must be one of the most attractive sites in the area. There is ample parking to the front, and a spacious rear garden.
The front has just recently been finished in tarmac, and has two areas of decorative stone. Low kerbs have been fitted to allow for additional parking. The low kerb to the right of the property leads to the side gate which can be opened to allow further parking to the rear of the property.
The back is sure to impress any family, with ample space for enjoying time outdoors in this south facing garden. In addition to the garden in lawn, there is a separate side garden which would make an ideal vegetable patch. There are also two patios, one from the french doors which is laid in decorative stone, and another to the rear of the garden, which is finished in flag stones.
- Tenure: Freehold
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.