When you get a combination of comfort and convenience perfectly combined you should think seriously about buying. That being the case we wouldn't expect this semi detached chalet bungalow to stay long on the market, as its location offers access to the full spectrum of facilities, such as first rate schooling, excellent shopping, a variety of recreational and social amenities and that all important direct access to and from Belfast, either by car or public transport and the property offers family size accommodation, that is presented to a good comfortable standard
Given all these attractions, it simply makes sense to arrange a viewing and then look forward to moving day
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 21'1" x 11'3" (6.43m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'2" x 9'2" (2.79m x 2.79m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with "Mira" shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC panelled walls.
- KITCHEN 16'0" x 7'7" (4.88m x 2.31m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 5'5" x 4'8" (1.65m x 1.42m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in wardrobes and storage.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1" x 11'3" (3.68m x 3.43m)
- Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 9'3" (3.02m x 2.82m)
- Garden in lawn.
- Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Sensor light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.