We are delighted to offer for sale this recently modernised and extremely well presented red brick semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, wood laminate flooring and open to a luxury newly installed fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, integrated appliances and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn with brick paved pathway and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 9'11''
- Hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard with gas boiler and matching shelving, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'1'' X 9'0''
- Modern newly installed range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, modern vertical radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 9'10'' X 9'5'' AT WIDEST
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST
- BEDROOM 3 9'10'' X 6'2'' AT WIDEST
- Luxury white suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower above, drencher & attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Garden to front in lawn with brick paved path
Pebbled walkway to side
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
PVC fascia and guttering