The property, for a young family, offers ideal accommodation without breaking the budget and offers the basis of a good comfortable home. Its location just of the Balloo Road first and foremost provides that all important convenience for those on a daily commute to Belfast and secondly offers access to diverse shopping facilities at Bloomfield and along the Bangor Ring Road. Local schools and town centre bus routes are also readily available.
This purchase appears to be the perfect way to connect your budget to your needs, so why not make your wants a reality by coming along and viewing now.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 12'7" x 11'1" (3.84m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with raised marble hearth. Laminated wood floor. TV point.
- DINING AREA 11'10" x 8'9" (3.61m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to ....
- KITCHEN 11'10" x 8'9" (3.61m x 2.67m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces, Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in Bauknaht 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'10" x 11'10" (3.61m x 3.61m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'7" x 8'10" (3.84m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'1" x 8'9" (2.77m x 2.67m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 27'8" x 9'6" (8.43m x 2.90m)
- Roller door, light and power.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.