Located off the Cairnshill Road, in the ever popular Four Winds area, this particular house type in Finsbury offers excellent well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, a bright spacious lounge, and a modern fitted kitchen with double door access to the dining room and is finished with a white bathroom suite on first floor. Outside the property benefits from a cul sac setting, and enjoys a driveway to the front and good sized rear garden recently re lawned. The property is also within walking distance to the Cairnshill Park and Ride, the shops and facilities of Newton Park and leading schools. An excellent home in a great location that is also chain free!.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stair storage.
- Lounge 17'2 x 12'4 (5.23m x 3.76m)
- Marble fireplace with raised hearth housing an open fire.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 8'11 (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, double doors leading to
- Dining room 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Double glazed sliding doors.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'9 (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2 14'10 x 9'4 (4.52m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 10'2 (3.68m x 3.10m)
- At widest point. Velux window.
- Bathroom 8'5 x 6'9 (2.57m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Garden laid in lawn to the front. Recently laid rear lawn, new fencing, outside tap, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.