An excellent compact townhouse, one of four, otherwise known as a quad, this property sits fronting out to the much sought after Earlswood Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore. On entering there is a bright L-shaped lounge/dining room with wood laminate flooring and separate kitchen including modern range of units and built in under oven with ceramic hob. Attractive open staircase leading to first floor master bedroom with double built in robe and recently fitted luxury shower room with shower cubicle, attractive full pvc panelled walls and tile laminate flooring. Comprising gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and tarmac driveway to front, with every shop, restaurant and cafes that Ballyhackamore has to offer. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Covered Entrance
- Built in storage cupboard with gas boiler and uPVC front door.
- Living / Dining Room 15'4 x14'6 (4.67m x 4.42m)
- (L shape). Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 6'3 x 6'0 (1.91m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, four ring induction hob, extractor fan, under oven, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace with power and utility cupboard with storage and plumbing for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 8'10 (3.68m x 2.69m)
- (at widest points). Built in cupboard with sliding door and double built in robe.
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit with mixer taps, storage units below, built in shower cubicle with rain head shower, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, PVC panelled walls, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling and laminate flooring.
- Driveway to front with parking space.
Paved area for bins.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.