Well presented extended semi detached property in the popular Dunraven area, close to Ballyhackamore Village and the vast range of amenities on offer. Ideal first time buyer home with a good size lounge, dining area open to modern kitchen, including range of 'Smeg' appliances and ground floor shower room. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and a built in robe in one. Further benefits include PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a small front area laid in decorative stones and a rear yard. Easy to maintain, convenient property in a much sought after residential area. Great price for the first time buyer or investor!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'3 x 7'7 (3.12m x 2.31m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Dining Area 8'6 x 6'7 (2.59m x 2.01m)
- Open To
- Kitchen 8'0 x 7'7 (2.44m x 2.31m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 'Smeg' under oven, 'Smeg' ceramic hob, perspex splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, space for under counter fridge, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, electric shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, full PVC wall cladding and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 9'1 (3.89m x 2.77m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m)
- Built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- Small front area laid in decorative stones.
Rear yard with bin access.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.