This modern second floor two bedroom apartment is situated just a short walk to the centre of Ballynahinch. Finished to a high standard throughout the property comprises open plan kitchen/ living / dining room, two bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. The apartment has the advantage of an intercom entrance and benefits from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and has its own off street parking. This property is sure to appeal to the investor and first time buyers alike, and with recent sales in the area proving very popular early viewing is recommended.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
28 DRUMMOND BRAE, BALLYNAHINCH, BT24 8EY
Acting on behalf of the Mortgagee in Possession we have received an offer of £76,000 for the above property and are instructed by the Mortgagee to proceed with the sale at this figure unless an improved offer is received on or before the expiration of 7 days from the date of Wednesday 16th December 2020.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 20'1" x 17'6" (6.12m x 5.33m)
- Kitchen - range of high and low rise units with tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for fridge/freezer.
Living/Dining - feature stone fireplace with gas inset. Storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 12'10" x 10'7" (3.91m x 3.23m)
- Juliet balcony.
- Ensuite 7'2" x 5'10" (2.18m x 1.78m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower with tiled splash backs.
- Bedroom Two 13'0" x 8'10" (3.96m x 2.69m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 8'0" x 7'5" (2.44m x 2.26m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with tiled splash backs.
- Off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.