Two bedroom terrace bungalow with enclosed rear garden on the Ballymena Road as you come into Ahoghill. Well located for all the local amenities in the village and bus stop just outside with routes into Ballymena. Will suit downsizers or retired persons who would like compact accommodation on one level or young couples or first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder.
- Property description
- Accommodation on one floor comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from uPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. On street parking to front and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door, walk in storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and UPVC rear door.
- Lounge 4.5m x 3.4m (14'9" x 11'2")
- Spacious living room with wooden fireplace and electric fire. Vinyl flooring. TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen 3.7m x 2m (12'2" x 6'7")
- Good range on floor and ye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 2.6m (14'9" x 8'6")
- Double bedroom with vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.65m x 2.4m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Range of fitted bedroom furniture. Vinyl flooring.
- Shower room 2.4m x 1.65m (7'10" x 5'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Ramp to front door. On street parking. Passageway to rear.
- Enclosed rear garden. Concrete and paved areas. Wooden shed with electricity. Brick shed housing oil boiler. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.