Imposing Period Town Terrace Ripe For Renovation
A superb opportunity to purchase a period town house perfectly suited to those wishing to impart their own style on a home which offers endless possibilities. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, kitchen and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling offers oil fired central heating and retains much period detail to include antique fireplaces and cornice ceilings. Convenient to the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road with public transport links and excellent shopping all within walking distance.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.96 x 3.86 (16'3" x 12'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.36 x 3.43 (11'0" x 11'3")
- Original clay tiled floor, double panelled radiator, Parkray room heater.
- Kitchen 2.81 x 3.55 (9'3" x 11'8")
- Original tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, panelled radiator.
Separate low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.32 x 3.28 (10'11" x 10'9")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.22 x 3.84 (17'2" x 12'7")
- Antique marble fireplace, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.86 x 4.82 (12'8" x 15'10")
- Dormer window.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 3.29 (10'7" x 10'10")
- Velux roof light.
- Forecourt in shrubs with fir tree.
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.