Unique Opportunity!! Two Period Dwellings with Substantial ground to rear with twin garage & large workshop
Rarely does such an opportunity arise to acquire property and land with tremendous redevelopment and development opportunity. The dwellings front onto the Cavehill Road with secondary access from Henderson Avenue.
271 Cavehill Road comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, spacious fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling offers oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and large basement area.
A separate access leads to 273 Cavehill Road a much smaller derelict end of terrace with 2 bedrooms and 1 reception room. Access to the rear is via Henderson Avenue with large builders yard and workshop with twin attached garages.
Immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- No 271
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.40 x 3.36 (14'5" x 11'0")
- Into bay, 2 panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 3.73 x 3.08 (12'3" x 10'1")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.60 x 7.46 (15'1" x 24'6")
- Belfast sink, range, built-in high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Dining Area - Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.73 x 3.08 (8'11" x 10'1")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 3.76 (10'1" x 12'4")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.41 x 3.41 (14'6" x 11'2")
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 2.76 (9'11" x 9'1")
- Light and power, cellar storage.
- No 273
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.