Spacious Town Terrace in Highly Regarded Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this most sought after section of the Cavehill Road this period town house offers spacious family accommodation. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and excellent basement storage area. Gardens front and rear with garage accessed from Henderson Avenue and a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping and public parks all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.40 x 3.36 (14'5" x 11'0")
- Into bay, 2 panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 3.73 x 3.08 (12'3" x 10'1")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.60 x 7.46 (15'1" x 24'6")
- Belfast sink, built-in high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
Dining Area - Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.73 x 3.08 (8'11" x 10'1")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 3.76 (10'1" x 12'4")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.41 x 3.41 (14'6" x 11'2")
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 2.76 (9'11" x 9'1")
- Light and power with cellar storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.