Located just off lower Sunnyside Street, close to the Ormeau Embankment, it is also positioned close to many of the amenities along the Ormeau Road as well as providing excellent access to the Stranmillis area and Belfast City centre. The home has been very well maintained by it's current owners, providing bright and spacious accommodation over both levels. There are 3 well proportioned bedrooms, main lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and a modern white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, lawn gardens to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear with an artificial grass area. There is also a shared alley providing access to bring bins etc from the rear.
A fine home that we believe will be of immediate interest to the 1st time buyer.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'2 x 11'11 (4.32m x 3.63m)
- Laminate flooring. Cloaks area under stairs.
- Kitchen/dining area 16'4 x 10'2 (4.98m x 3.10m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor canopy. 4 ring hob and under oven. Laminate flooring. Open to Dining area.
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 10'2 (3.89m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)
- Built in robe/ gas boiler. Pleasant aspect to the rear.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 7'1 (3.28m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom 6'2 x 6'0 (1.88m x 1.83m)
- White suite panelled bath with mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls.
- Front gardens
- Garden to front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed garden to rear, artificial grass. Shared alley access for bins.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.