Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house, front and rear gardens in Springhill Manor, an established residential area off the Drumadoon Road, Cloughmills.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking fields to the rear, its a short walk into the village with a good range of local amenities then quickly onto the A26/M2 road network with routes north and south.
Will appeal to first time buyers, young families or investors.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in fair condition and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden, wide stoned driveway with parking for a number of cars and south facing rear garden overlooking fields.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels. Tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 5m x 3.6m (16'5" x 11'10")
- Bright and spacious living room with pine fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Carpet, TV point and double doors through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.8m x 3.3m (19'0" x 10'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level oak effect kitchen units, extractor hood and window pelmet. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.45m x 0.8m (4'9" x 2'7")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Two built in storage cupboards and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.6m x 1.7m (8'6" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Carpet and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 3.1m (10'4" x 10'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 2.3m x 1m (7'7" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.7m x 2.7m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Stoned driveway with off street parking for a number of cars. Front garden in lawn
- South facing rear garden in lawn overlooking fields to rear. Oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.