This lovely detached home in Portavogie, sits on a very private site with gardens to front, side and rear and has been well maintained by the current owner internally and externally.
Portavogie is a charming village and fishing port and benefits from two outstanding beach areas with beautiful bays. It is within 15 miles of Newtownards and 20 miles of Bangor, which is perfect for any buyers looking for a semi rural location but still within commuting distance.
The layout of this property is perfect for families, with three good sized reception areas, one with multi fuel stove, family kitchen with informal dining area, bathroom on the ground floor, five good sized bedrooms, two on the first floor, first floor shower room and multiple storage areas throughout.
The outside areas are well maintained with lawn to front side and rear, large tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, greenhouse, two garages and a further workshop.
This property has been a much loved family home and will appeal to a variety of buyers due to location, finish and size. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hotpress with storage, two storage areas.
- Living Room 17'1 x 12'1 (5.21m x 3.68m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, brick inset, multi fuel stove and feature beam mantle, dual aspect views, bay window, cornicing.
- Dining Room 11'0 x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking front garden, cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 24'1 x 10'1 (7.34m x 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built in dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, built in four ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in oven, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, peninsula for informal dining, wooden flooring, door to rear garden, through to sunroom.
- Sunroom 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Vinyl flooring, double doors to rear garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, walk in shower enclosure with "Mira" overhead shower, wall mounted chrome radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'0 (3.99m x 2.74m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Double room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 7'0 (3.07m x 2.13m)
- Wooden flooring.
- First Floor
- Storage areas.
- Bedroom 4 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 5 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Shower Room
- Suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted sink, corner shower with "Aqualisa" overhead shower and glazed door, velux type window, extractor fan.
- Front: Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, area in lawn.
Side and Rear: Areas in lawn, oil storage tank, oil fired boiler, outside lights, outside tap, yard area, greenhouse.
- Garage 1 22'0 x 13'1 (6.71m x 3.99m)
- Up and over roller door.
- Garage 2 20'1 x 10'1 (6.12m x 3.07m)
- Up and over roller door, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.