We are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow on a good sized site on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The property is located on the Belfast Road side of Ballynahinch within easy commuting distance to Saintfield, Lisburn and Belfast and all the local Schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large integrated garage and plenty of garden space to the front and rear . The home has been converted up stairs with a fourth bedroom and a shower room. The property is in need of full renovation throughout but rarely do bungalows come for sale in this area at such a competitive price so we recommend early viewing.
Notes : Unexpired Term of Lease: 949. Ground Rent: £25.00 per annum.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 18'4 x 11'4 (5.59m x 3.45m)
- Fireplace and views.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom one 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom two 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom three 9'2 x 7'10 (2.79m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom 8'0 x 5'10 (2.44m x 1.78m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath.
- Utility room 8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.46m)
- First floor
- Bedroom four 12'9 x 10'8 (3.89m x 3.25m)
- Shower room 9'9 x 9'9 (2.97m x 2.97m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower
- Integrated garage 16'4 x 8'10 (4.98m x 2.69m)
- Ample parking and gardens to the front and rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.