If you're looking for a spacious family home in a great location, then look no further! This three bedroom semi detached property is in a quiet cul de sac in Newtownards, benefits from lovely views of Scrabo Tower and is within minutes of the town centre but also close to all arterial routes, so perfect for anyone having to commute to Belfast.
With a modern conservatory extension to the rear of the home, the property has a feel of space and light and has good, well proportioned accommodation throughout.
The ground floor comprises formal living room, kitchen/dining room with a great range of units, island and space for dining, conservatory and guest, wc.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom with white suite.
The front garden area has a tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, views of Scrabo Tower and an area in astro turf.
The rear garden has a large, raised, decked gazebo area with storage, play area, paved entertaining section and is very private.
We recommend viewing this home at your earliest convenience as the finish, size and outside space will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, storage under stairs.
- Downstairs W/C
- White suite comprising vanity unit with sink, storage and mixer taps, low flush w/c, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Living Room 4.30 x 4.97 (14'1" x 16'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, tiled inset multi fuel stove and wooden beam mantle.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.06 x 6.19 (13'4" x 20'4")
- Modern range of high and low units, wooden work surfaces, free standing island, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, filtered drinking tap, integrated dishwasher, microwave and oven, five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for dining table, open to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.72 x 3.49 (12'2" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access for roof space and storage cupboard.
- Master bedroom 3.78 x 3.63 (12'5" x 11'11")
- Wooden laminate flooring and ensuite.
- Ensuite 1.97 x 1.81 (6'6" x 5'11")
- White suite comprising vanity unit with sink, storage and mixer taps, low flush w/c, tiled shower cubicle with electric overhead shower and glazed screen, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome down lighters and velux window.
- Bedroom 2 3.51 x 2.97 (11'6" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.95 x 2.96 (9'8" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w/c, panelled bath with overhead shower with rainfall head and glazed screed, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
- Front - Area in astro turf, tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles, views of Scrabo Tower.
Back and Side - Fully enclosed, outside tap and lights, raised decked gazebo area with storage, paved walkway with brick paviour border, play area with astro turf inlay, paved entertaining area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.